Sunday, July 24, 2011

In other news...

On the domestic front, I have been making a lot of desserts recently.  I have a new obsession with Jello.  I love it. Eating it, making it...everything.  So I have some pictures of my first Jello ventures and more will follow as I continue to explore!

My first Jello mold attempt!
  The top layer is regular Jello and the bottom is Jello with cream cheese.

My second creation.




My next Jello creation was for the 4th of July! It was a process, but really good and worth it!

My last dessert of late was an oreo cake for "C's" Dad's birthday.  The man thinks that Oreo' s are among some of the best creations EVER! So I made him a cake that looked just like one!  I can't take credit for the recipe, only the execution...lol.  The recipe was found on the Philadelphia Cream Cheese website.

totally yummy oreo cake!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment